If you’re watching The Biggest Loser this season, you’ll notice two things…
- These are the FATTEST CONTESTANTS EVER! (They say that every year…)
- There’s a pair of Tongan cousins who just might be Mos
Evidences in favor…
- They’re Tongan. 15.5% of Tongans are Mos.
- They just seem nice like that.
- I tried to come up with more evidences in favor, but really, that’s all.
- EDIT: Koli cries all the time. That’s a total Mo-man thing to do. Granted, people on The Biggest Loser cry a lot in general, but Koli seems to cry more than usual, which makes me think he, in particular, is mo’ Mo than the Sam.
- I once heard them drop a swear.
- Sam has (gasp!) earrings.
My Mo Rating: 61%…though I think Sam might be inactive if indeed he is Mo.
What about you? Enter your percentage in the comments below.
EDIT: Thanks to Eric, our resident master of Googling, we can now answer this question more definitively. Go here to check Sam and here to check Koli. If you want to play, answer in the comments first…and then click the links to check your answers.
ABOUT MO OR NO?: I play Mo or No? all the time with my husband and a couple of friends. Whenever we pass a candidate in the street or at the store, we give each other a percentage based on a cursory glance–and then search for additional evidences (such as capped sleeves, long shorts, CTR rings, extra undershirts, etc.) to verify our hunch. Online, the game works the same. Enjoy!