Mo or No?: Ryan Ramirez
All season long, I’ve assumed that Ryan Ramirez on So You Think You Can Dance is Mormon. Then I realized I hadn’t really analyzed my reasons for my assumption. So I thought I’d post about it and then throw it out there — Ryan: Mo or No? What say you?
Evidences in favor…
- She just kind of seems like one.
- Her mom is always wearing Mormony outfits.
- She admitted last week on the show that she’s never been in love. Not that Mormons don’t fall in love, but who is a devout young Mormon woman going to fall in love with when she’s spent the past 3-5 years in LA’s professional dance scene?
- Sometimes she has kind of a vague smile on her face. I’ve noticed that we Mormons smile vaguely from time to time when we’re uncomfortable but aren’t quite sure how to handle a given situation in a nice way.
- She’s a big-time overachiever: she graduated high school with a 4.0 GPA. Mormons are known for over-achieving.
- She didn’t get her driver’s license until she was 18 or 19. This isn’t necessarily a real reason, but I didn’t get my driver’s license until I was 18, and I’m a Mormon, so she must be too, right? 😉
My Mo Rating: 72%.
How about you? Enter your percentage in the comments below. In the meantime, I will search around the internet for the answer!
UPDATE: I believe I have uncovered the answer, thanks to a fairly diligent bit of Facebook stalking. Check here when you’re ready.
ABOUT MO OR NO?: I play Mo or No? all the time with my husband and a couple of friends. Whenever we pass a candidate in the street or at the store, we give each other a percentage based on a cursory glance–and then search for additional evidences (such as capped sleeves, long shorts, CTR rings, extra undershirts, etc.) to verify our hunch. Online, the game works the same. Enjoy!
Posted on July 8, 2011, in Mo or No, News and Current Events, Pop Culture and tagged driver's license, mormon, mormon outfits, ryan ramirez, so you think you can dance, true love, vague smiles. Bookmark the permalink. 5 Comments.