Mo or No?: The Hildebrandts
My dad sent me a link to this article today with just one question attached:
“Say, do you think these guys are Mos?”
Evidences in favor:
- ** They pay 10% tithing to their church **
- They homeschool their kids
- The mom kind of has that “Mo Mom” look
- The mom’s name is Kandy. Not s’much a Mo name.
- The kids are adorable, but aren’t dressed like they walked out of a Gap ad (of course, this IS a story about getting out of debt, so…)
- There are only 3 kids
- They live in Wisconsin
My Mo Rating: 57.3%.
What about you? Enter your percentage in the comments below.
ABOUT MO OR NO?: I play Mo or No? all the time with my husband and a couple of friends. Whenever we pass a candidate in the street or at the store, we give each other a percentage based on a cursory glance–and then search for additional evidences (such as capped sleeves, long shorts, CTR rings, extra undershirts, etc.) to verify our hunch. Online, the game works the same. Enjoy!